Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C.’s intellectual property protection and licensing practice assists businesses in maximizing the value of their intellectual property assets. Our intellectual property attorneys represent Georgia and United States-based clients in applying for and securing state and federal trademark and copyright registration, counsel clients on how to maintain their proprietary intellectual property rights and assist clients in enforcing those rights as necessary.
Our dedicated transactional intellectual property attorneys are uniquely situated to assist business clients in granting, obtaining and preserving licenses of all types of intellectual property assets, including the following:
- Data and content licensing
- Hosting agreements
- Technology licensing, including SAAS and cloud-based software licensing
- Joint venture IP development and licensing agreements
- Trademark licenses
- Franchise agreements
- Dealer and distributorship agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
Further, our robust employment counseling practice allows us to provide our clients with well-informed advice and assistance with employer-focused intellectual property protection in situations such as the following:
- Trade secret and proprietary information protection and violations
- Covenants not to compete
- Intellectual property and employee and contractor innovations and development
To learn more about our intellectual property protection and licensing practice, contact one of Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C.’s experienced intellectual property attorneys.