Businesses throughout the state of Georgia rely on Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C. for knowledgeable and experienced representation in intellectual property matters. Unlike most firms’ intellectual property practice, our intellectual property practice includes dedicated transactional attorneys and litigators, which allows us to provide targeted representation for the matter at issue. Our intellectual property lawyers are well qualified to handle both complex and straightforward transactions and disputes and represent clients based in Georgia and all 50 States in national and international transactions.
Our lawyers provide comprehensive intellectual property protection and counseling services to individual entrepreneurs as well as small, medium-sized and large business in a variety of industries, including the technology, manufacturing and bioscience sectors. We have extensive experience in representing technology-based businesses through their entire life cycle, from start-up to exit.
Our lawyers routinely represent clients in, and provide advice on, the following intellectual property matters:
- Protection of intellectual property assets created by employees and contractors
- Securing and licensing trademarks and copyrights
- Software licensing and development agreements
- Complex joint ventures involving technology development and sharing arrangements
- Hosting arrangements and collocation agreements
- Conducting internal and due diligence audits of intellectual property assets, including open source software use
- Electronic commerce and Internet law
- Internet transit and content delivery contracts
- Enforcing proprietary rights in intellectual property assets
To request a consultation or an extensive needs analysis for your business, contact an intellectual property attorney at the law offices of Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C.