Kate Bell is an associate in the Corporate & Business Transactions Group at Andersen, Tate & Carr. Her practice focuses on assisting business owners in a variety of industries with transactions ranging from contract, franchise, and employment law disputes to initial company formations and mergers and acquisitions.
While in law school, Kate served as both Executive Editor of the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law and Chair of the Negotiation Team, and was named Champion at the Southeastern Regional Transactional LawMeet. Prior to attending law school, Kate began her career on Capitol Hill as a Congressional Staffer in Washington, D.C.
Kate grew up in Jackson, Mississippi. She is a member of the Second-Ponce de Leon Church and in her free time she enjoys exploring all that the Peach State has to offer.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- Juris Doctor (Cum Laude) – 2015
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Arts – 2010
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Studio Art
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- 2015 Human Resource Management Association Employment Law Seminar – “Calculating Employee Thresholds Under Various Employment Laws”
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Atlanta Rhodes Alumni Chapter, Member